Teacher Trainer Development
Teacher Training Development is a two week course that provides teachers looking to move into teacher training a view of different approaches to training, including running seminars and workshops, and the role of observation and feedback.
During the course you'll be encouraged to evaluate and develop training approaches and materials, and to measure their effectiveness in practical training sessions.
Available to book with our new Technology for Language Teachers course - Click to find out more information
- Minimum English level: Advanced plus (C2)
- Minimum age: 21 years +
- Minimum course size: 4
- Maximum course size: 18
- Course days: Monday to Friday
- Cost: £860.00
- Course length: 2 weeks
- Lesson time a week : 13 hours 45 minutes
- Lesson a week: 15
- Start dates: 29 July 2019
- Lesson times: 1.15-4.15pm sessions
Who is the course for?
As an experienced teacher, you'll either be interested in a move into teacher training or have some experience of training that you want to expand on. You'll need a minimum English level of C2 Advanced plus on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) to apply for this course.
By the end of the course you will have:
- developed your awareness of a range of approaches to training
- created sample training materials relevant to your own context
- considered issues in evaluating teaching and the effectiveness of training
- observed experienced trainers delivering practical, theoretical and formally assessed training courses
- shared professional practice with other educators
You will look at approaches to teacher training, running seminars and workshops, the role of observation in your context and ways to support teachers’ continuing professional development. During the course you will be able to evaluate and develop training approaches and materials relevant to your own context.
Interested to find out whether you are eligible for Erasmus+ funding?
Click here to discover more about how you can apply.
Download and return application form
- If you are ready to book and pay for this course, please Apply for this Course, below.
- If you are applying for Erasmus funding, or your school will pay for your course, please use the downloadable application form and task, complete and save it, and return it to email@example.com.
- Once we have received the form we will respond to you within three working days to advise you of the results and discuss the next steps.
- To book accommodation download our accommodation form.