Spanish Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults (CLTA)
Our part-time Spanish Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults (CLTA) is a practical course for native or near-native Spanish speakers.
The evening course is designed for people who are new to teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
Spanish Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults information
- Minimum student age for Spanish Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults - 18 years +
- Level of Spanish language required - fluent, native or near native Spanish
- 6 students per class
Spanish Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults schedule
- 12 weeks (108 hours plus observations)
- 9 hours lesson time per week
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 18.30 - 21.30
8 April – 4 July 2019
30 September – 19 December 2019
Spanish Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults includes:
- Teaching Spanish classes of different levels
- Input-sessions in methodology and language awareness
- Feedback and discussion sessions to help you learn and improve
- Observe qualified teachers, learn about classroom management and lesson planning
Reconocimiento del CLTA Spanish de International House Londres por la Universidad de Barcelona
Los alumnos licenciados y diplomados universitarios que lo deseen podrán optar al finalizar el curso a un certificado específico de la IL3 Universitat de Barcelona. Dicho certificado aporta una serie de beneficios en caso de realizar en el futuro el Máster en enseñanza de español como lengua extranjera y L2 con esta universidad. La expedición de éste tiene un coste adicional al curso de £70.
Applying for the CLTA course
- Choose your start date and click the apply now button.
- Complete the three page application form. The form asks for information about your education, training and qualifications, and the name and contact of a referee to support your application. Please have this information available before starting the application.
- Please complete the form in one sitting and save your answers off-line. If you leave the application form open for more than 30 minutes it could time-out and lose your data.
- Make a note of your confirmation reference number on the confirmation page.
- You should receive a confirmation email after completing the form (please check your junk box). If you do not receive an email please contact us.
- The confirmation page and email ask you to complete and return a written task. Acceptance on to the course is dependent on the successful completion of the written task and an interview. No money is taken at this stage.
- Once we have received your application and written task, we will contact you about the next stage.