Teaching for Exam Classes
- Minimum English Level:A2
- Maximum course size: 15
- Course hours: 27 hours, 30 minutes
- Lesson days: Monday to Friday
- Start dates: 29 July 2019.
- Course lenght: 2 weeks
- Cost: £745
Who is the course for?
This course is for English teachers who are preparing teenage or adult students for exams. You may be a new teacher preparing to teach your first Cambridge exam class or be an experienced teacher looking to refresh your ideas.
The course will give you practical advice to keep your students motivated and help them make the progress they need to pass exams
By the end of the course you will have:
- reviewed activities to use in exams classes to promote student engagement
- looked at samples of assessment criteria and ways to use them
- refreshed your knowledge of current teaching methods
- have considered different ideas in relation to your own teaching and your learners’ needs.
- have discussed teaching issues with colleagues.
On this course, you will look at activities and materials for exam classes, and consider ways to adapt them for your learners. You will review examples of task types from a range of formal exams including the Cambridge FCE and CAE and consider what students need to learn at different levels and ways to teach these areas.
You will look at a variety of ways to assess progress formally and informally and share ideas on how to evaluate and respond to students’ spoken and written English.
For more information and bookings, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org