Teams and Communication - Online
This module looks at working with teams (face to face and remotely) and explores issues of organisational communication.
During this module you will:
- consider the stages of team formation and team roles, and look at theory and practice of leadership in teams
- examine strategies for teams which are not working effectively
- analyse and explore the main communication issues in your workplace, and look at ways of addressing these
- through case studies and discussion, explore and devise best practice for ensuring organisational communication is effective
- Minimum English level: C1+/C2
- Minimum age: 21
- Module lenghts: 6 weeks
- Cost: £350.00
- Start dates: 10 March 2019
Modules can be run outside the stated dates if we have sufficient course participants (minimum 6).