International Business Effectiveness
Who is this for?
All managers with overseas contacts or responsibilities.
This is a one or two day programme dealing with the following:
- The key ingredients in cross-cultural communication
- The different world communication styles and how to recognize them
- How to recognize your own cross-cultural communication strengths and opportunities for improvement
- How to identify and deal with cross-cultural communications problems
- Key skills work on presentations, meetings, negotiation and networking
The programme includes case studies from countries you are concerned with.