English Language tests from the comfort of your own home!
What is LanguageCert International ESOL?
LanguageCert International ESOL is a simple, affordable and convenient English test solution – it works around you! LanguageCert International ESOL is an Ofqual regulated test available on the UCAS apply list meaning that a university can choose to accept this as part of your application. See below for full information about recognition.
To book your online LanguageCert test simply purchase an exam code from our website. An exam code is a code made up of letters and numbers which you will use in order to book your test. You will enter this code in your LanguageCert account at the beginning of booking your test.
Book the time that suits you best. You can then take the test in the comfort of your own home and on your own device. It couldn’t be more convenient for you!
Benefits of our English LanguageCert Online Exams with remote invigilation include:
- Written and Spoken exams that can be taken separately. You can purchase a code for written test (listening, reading and writing) or speaking component only You can take one module on its own or you can take both depending on what you need.
- Exam Results in just 3 business days by email
- Free e-certificate and hard copy certificate
- Same exam, same qualification and same international recognition as those delivered on-site
- No expiry date on certificates
How does the test work?
The LanguageCert test comes in 2 modules:
• Written Exam: Listening + Reading + Writing (this is broken down into 30 minutes of Listening and 2h and 10m – 2 h and 40m Reading & Writing, depending on level – Live online invigilation)
• Spoken Exam: Speaking (12 – 17m, depending on level – Live online with an interlocutor)
How to purchase and schedule a test?
How can I purchase my exam code? You can purchase your exam code through our website. You will receive your exam code within 24hours in an automatic email from firstname.lastname@example.org . The email will include instructions on how to create a user account and then you can select a test day and time slot that suits you. See below steps below:
- Buy a token from us here
- You will receive and email confirmation just follow the link to create your portal.
- Create your Account. If you already have one, please sign in.
- Enter the Exam Code.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, submit the required information and schedule your exams for a day and time that suits you the best.
|Level||One Module||Both Modules|
To find out more
For more information or group bookings contact us at IH Trust Assessment here:
For Candidate registration instructions click here
or call us on 0207 611 2484