Can I get a letter for my visa?

Overseas students that wish to study with us in the UK may require a visa. In this case, after deposit payment has been received we issue an invitation letter to the student stating the dates, the course and the accommodation that we will provide for the student during their stay in the UK. The student can then use the invitation letter when applying for a visa.

If you require the visa letter to be sent to you via post, then an additional £50 charge will be added and a new invoice will be generated to confirm the new charge.

If a visa application is unsuccessful, yet all documentation was correctly submitted, IH London needs to be informed and a copy of the visa refusal letter should be sent to the YL team. A refund of full payment will be issued when we receive this document.