Frequently Asked Questions
Any more questions? Contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- I’m worried that I will feel isolated working on-line; will I get help?
- I am not a native speaker of the language I wish to teach: is this course appropriate for me?
- How does this certificate compare to the TEFL?
- If I pass the course will I be able to find work easily in the UK?
- Is there an exam at the end of the course?
- What is the price of the exams and where does the exam fee need to be paid?
- What is the duration of the exam?
- Can the learners take the LanguageCert International ESOL Written and Spoken exams separately?
- Is the Spoken exam taken by candidate pairs?
- Can the learners use a dictionary during the exam?
- How do I cancel my accommodation?
- Homestay: What is the difference between the 3 different categories of Homestay?
- I’m going away for the weekend. Can I get a refund for this time away?
- Student Residences: Can I book an airport transfer to take me to my residence?
- Homestay: I want to leave my accommodation how do I give notice?