Frequently Asked Questions
Any more questions? Contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Is there an exam at the end of the course?
- I don’t have a degree: will this be a problem?
- Is the certificate recognised?
- Would this qualification give me the same job prospects as a TEFL Certificate (considering there is less global demand for French/Italian/Spanish than English)?
- I’ve heard that the course is very intensive – is that true?
- Can I ask the invigilator to correct my spelling?
- Can I go to the toilet during the exam?
- Can I use any extra paper for the writing?
- I have practiced/did the mock Speaking exam with my classmate but the invigilator told me I had to go in with someone else I don’t even know. Why?
- What happens if I miss only one part of the exam (one paper)? Can I still pass?