Frequently Asked Questions
Any more questions? Contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- 17. All IELTS request forms
- 3. Do I need IELTS for UKVI for my UK visa and immigration application?
- 8. I’ve applied for IELTS but haven’t received my confirmation email. Where is it?
- 16. I’d like to complain about the IELTS service provided by IH London. What do I do?
- 7. What do I need to bring on the test day?
- Does the Test Centre get involved in the assessment?
- Who assesses the Spoken exams?
- What can I use a LanguageCert International ESOL qualification for?
- How long does it take for candidates to receive their LanguageCert International ESOL results?
- Are the levels of LanguageCert International ESOL qualifications mapped to levels of the CEFR?
- Do I have to arrive at my accommodation at a certain time on the first day?
- Student Residences: I am coming with my boyfriend or girlfriend; can we have a double room in the residence?
- Student Residences: Who will give me the key to my room at the residence?
- Student Residences: How old must I be to stay in the residence?
- Homestay: Can I use the kitchen in my homestay accommodation?