Our Closed Group Spanish course is ideal for groups of a certain level who wish to study together privately, be they friends, family, colleagues or past classmates who wish to progress together.
Our teachers are all native-level speakers with a deep understanding of the social and cultural use of the Spanish language. From improving social language skills to making business presentations, teachers base tuition on the needs and level of the group, so their studies are tailored to their exact requirements.
- We offer Closed Groups at all levels.
- Students in the group should be at the same level.
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum number of participants: 12
- Course length: 12, 15 or 30 hours
- Lesson duration: Minimum 90 minutes
- Lesson days & time: At a time to suit the group
- Select a start date – we need at least 2 weeks notice to organise the course
- Once you have booked your course we’ll be in touch to find out when you would like to study and what your course needs are.
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
Spanish Courses Brochure
Download the Spanish section of our Foreign Languages brochure to find out about our wide range of Spanish language courses.Spanish Brochure 2020