IHL is currently looking to recruit experienced British Sign Language teachers to work part time on both online and face to face courses.
Start Date: April/May 2024 or September / October 2024
- Weekday evening classes 18.30-20.30 or 18.00-19.30, and/or
- Saturdays 10am – 1pm
Essential role requirements
- You must be a qualified BSL teacher
- At least two years’ teaching experience
- Experience teaching groups
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the UK
Desirable role requirements
- Familiarity with the Signature qualifications and syllabi
- Experience of conducting assessments for the three modules of BSL Level 1
- Familiarity with Zoom
We are currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic BSL teachers to join our growing language team at IH London. This role is to teach adults on our evening and weekend courses both online and face to face.
What we offer
- Competitive salary depending on experience (£30 – £40 / hour)
- Excellent working conditions
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Perks at Work
- Free language courses for employees (choose from up to 11 languages)
If you are interested in applying please send your cover letter and CV to: Languages@ihlondon.com
Do you need some help?
We are always happy to help you. Contact our team who can speak many languages.Contact us