IELTS Select Courses
Take an IELTS Select class to boost your chances of success in the IELTS test. Each class is carefully designed to give you the confidence and the skills before you take the test. The pre- IELTS test Select classes cover all four skills (Writing - part 1 and part 2), Listening, Speaking and Reading, required for the IELTS test.
The classes focus on each separate skill required for the IELTS Test so that you can choose the area you wish to focus on
The IELTS Select are evening courses (Monday - Friday, 4.40pm-6.30 pm), and they are designed to treat each skill required for the IELTS Test separately so that each person can choose the skills they consider they need to improve before taking the exam.
Late Afternoon Classes (4:30pm-6:30pm):
- MONDAY – Writing skills (Writing Task 1)
- TUESDAY – Writing skills (Writing Task 2)
- WEDNESDAY – Listening skills
- THURSDAY - Speaking skills
- FRIDAY - Reading skills
Mix & match! A flexible course
The IELTS Select courses are flexible, and the maximum of bookings that you can make is 4 weeks. You can choose from booking a 1-week course for one of the skills up to 4 weeks.
The whole course IELTS Select 5 is available for 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks, and each week includes different activities for all the 4 skills.
Relevant information & tips
Each session will deliver relevant information and tips on one of the four skills/ parts of the exam.
- How to use your time effectively in the exam
- Understand what is required in each part of the exam
- Learn how to quickly understand the question types
- Find out about the most common IELTS topics