IH London Japanese Teacher Sings Again!
Join IH London Japanese teacher, Saori Nakazawa, for an evening performance of traditional Folk and Art songs from Japan and the UK.
On Sunday 7 November 2010, classically trained singer Saori will give an evening recital at St George’s Church in Bloomsbury, London.
She'll be accompanied by Diana Wright on piano as part of the St George’s Sunday Recital Series.
Read more about the song recital and other cultural events in London >>
- Oboro-zukiyo by Teiichi Okano
- Hana by Rentaro Taki
- Kojo no Tsuki by Rentaro Taki
- Natsu no Omoide by Yoshinao Nakata
- Chiisai Aki mitsuketa by Yishinao Nakata
- Nanatsu no Ko by Ujo Noguchi
- Chinchin-Chidori by Hidemaro Konoe
- Nemunoki no Komoriuta - Poem by Empress Michiko of Japan
- The Daisies by Samuel Barber
- Drink to me only with thine eyes by Ben Jonson
- Linden Lea by R.Vaughan Williams
- Over the Mountains (Old English Melody)
- Bless This House by Helen Taylor
The concert is sponsored by International House London.
When: Sunday 7 November 2010 at 4pm
Where: St.George‘s Church, Bloomsbury Way London WC1A 2HR
More information: Tel 020 7242 1979/ Email email@example.com