International House London's University Foundation Programme is bringing some of London's best universities to you.
Come and speak to a great selection of universities on Friday 12 February between 11am and 1pm.
You don't even have to travel anywhere! All our guest universities will be available to answer your questions in Room 102/104 of the main IH school building.
This is a unique opportunity to find out all you ever wanted to know about university life in the UK.
Here's some questions to get you started:
- What’s university life in the UK like?
- How do I get into a London university?
- What IELTS score will I need?
- What can the university offer me?
- How do I apply for university?
The event is open to all General English, Executive and Exam students, as well as UFP students.