Benefits for you
- Better career prospects with an internationally recognised certificate
- Ability to positively influence your workplace
- Be assertive in the workplace and define your boundaries
- Clear processes for communication, with everyone speaking the same language
- Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills that are critical for successful projects
- Getting things done more effectively!
Benefits for your organisation
- Manages resources, business risk, and deliverables effectively
- Applicable to all types of projects
- Saves time and resources through a shared approach to reporting
- Project alignment with business goals
- Trusting and empowering teams to deliver
- Higher customer satisfaction
Who are these courses for?
These accredited courses are for people who want the skills and confidence to successfully manage projects, in any industry and any size of business.
Our experienced course trainer, Claudine Peet will tell you a bit about Prince2 in the video below!
Prince2 is a formal, structured approach to project management. It provides a framework for project managers to track the construction and delivery of products against a plan.
Agile PM methods are about constructing products (it originated in software, but it can be applied to other products, too) in a more responsive, customer-focused way, with an emphasis on built-in quality.
Meet your trainer: Claudine Peet
Prior to starting training 18 years ago, Claudine was involved in many projects for about 12 years.
She started her project management career working in the hospitality industry arranging large conferences and events. In 2000, Claudine achieved TAP certification from the Institute of IT Trainers which teaches trainers how to engage in interactive learning with delegates.
In addition, in 2006 she achieved accreditation from the APM Group as a Prince2 trainer and subsequently added MSP, Change Management, APMP, Agile PM and Prince2 Agile to her list of accredited courses she delivers.
In 2015 Claudine worked with Lynda.com to produce a Prince2 Fundamentals course which provided a high-level overview of Prince2. Claudine worked with LinkedIn to produce a Prince2 2017 training course and an exam preparation course due for release in January 2018.
Our experienced course trainer, Claudine Peet will tell you all about Prince2, whether it’s the right course for you and where it can take you!