European teaching qualifications

Teaching French with International House London

If you speak a European language fluently and want to teach adults, the IH Certificate in Teaching Languages to Adults (CLTA) will train you to teach European languages to non-native speakers.

The IH Certificate in European Language Teaching to Adults (CLTA) is a practical course for native or near-native speakers of a European language to become teachers of that language.

Language teacher training for beginners

Our courses are ideal if you want to teach a European language as a second language. Previous experience is not necessary as the courses are designed for people who are new to European language teaching.

Teacher training at International House London

We use a variety of language teacher training methods at IH London. The teaching techniques we use are based on extensive experience of working with students and teachers. Our teachers and trainers are committed to, and passionate about, providing a motivating learning experience.

Choose a European Teaching Qualification