Learn to teach English

with CELTA

The CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults) is the most prestigious and widely recognised TEFL (Teaching English as Foreign Language) qualification in the world.

View the course

Learn to teach English

IH Certificate in TESOL

The IH Certificate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is designed for those with a non-native level of English who would like to teach English as a foreign language (TEFL).

View the course

Learn to teach Italian

Spanish or French

Learn to teach Italian, Spanish or French as a foreign language and gain a European Certificate in Language Teaching. The courses are designed for people who are new to teaching their chosen language.

View the courses


King's College

International House London has a unique partnership with King’s College London to provide a joint MA TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) with a practical certificate in ELT.

View the course


Your home in London. We have a range of London accommodation options, including homestay with a host, one of our modern student residences or a boutique-style guest house.

See your options

Experience London

Remarkable things to see or do in London are everywhere and our dedicated social team can be your guide.

Discover London

Got a question?

Take a look at our frequently asked questions or contact our friendly multilingual team who are always happy to help you.

Learn English FAQs

Need a UK visa?

Find out if you need a visa to study in the UK and read our guide on how to apply for one if you do.

Read our guide