Teacher training open afternoon
Come to a free teacher training open afternoon to find out more about teaching English as a foreign language ( TEFL) and how to get started as an English language teacher.
The session is lead by experienced trainers who have worked in different schools around the world.
The session includes:
- International House London and the founding of the CELTA
- A presentation on our most frequently asked questions
- A demonstration of a teaching activity
- Information on the structure of a training course
- Jobs and prospects
- A chance to ask any questions you have
- A tour of the school.
- Refreshments are served at this event
Teacher training open afternoon schedule
- Upcoming dates:
- 18 April 2018 18.15 - 20.15
- 23 May 2018 16.15 - 18.15
- 11 July 2018 16.15 - 18.15
- 5 September 2018 16.15 - 18.15
- 7 November 2018 16.15 - 18.15
Download map and instructions
How to book
To book a place, please fill out the form below.
Alternatively, you can book by calling +44 (0) 20 7611 2414 or by emailing email@example.com.