A course for budding entrepreneurs to build their skills and write a business plan for their big ideas.
Future Leaders Entrepreneurship creates an inspiring environment that encourages entrepreneurial thinking and collaboration, whilst developing leadership skills and business acumen.
At our brand new Future Leader: Entrepreneurship course, UK based students are invited to join our international students in Oxford to explore the world of business and share experiences with new friends from all over the world.
The course runs like a conference, with students enjoying an exciting programme of online workshops and weekly guest speakers.
Future Leaders Entrepreneurship encourages students to explore 21st century skills such as debating, critical thinking, and teamwork while also developing their confidence and business brains.
Students will learn about how to start a business, considering funding and financing as well as writing a business plan.
At the end of their course they will pitch their business to a panel of judges and the best group will be crowned Future Leader Entrepreneurs 2021. Students will work collaboratively to prepare and deliver their end-of-course presentations.
There are live talks delivered during the course by expert speakers from various business backgrounds. Students will get to chance to ask questions and find out exactly what it’s like to build a company.
Your child will:
- Develop a range of core skills and learning strategies required for academic and career success
- Develop techniques to express themselves powerfully and present with confidence
- Discover what it takes to be an entrepreneur and learn the principles of setting up a business and bringing a product to market
- Enhance interpersonal skills and broaden vocabulary
- Master the four Cs of 21st Century Skills – Collaboration, Critical thinking, Creativity and Communication
- Network and make new friends from around the world
- Be prepared for studying in a further/higher education setting
- Be introduced to negotiation skills
- Write a business plan and pitch their ideas to a panel
- Take part in a business simulation project
- All activities
- Evening activities organised and supervised by IH staff at the school
- On-site residential accommodation at the school
- All meals
- Regular drinks and snacks
- 24/7 support and supervision by our on-site IH team
- Free Wi-Fi access
Residential students will have all necessary activity equipment provided for them.
We are always happy to help you find the perfect course.Contact us for more information
Learn more about our Oxford school
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay
We are the first UK language school to offset carbon emissions, for all flights to all our summer young learner courses.
All our schools have four on-site senior managers. All senior staff have student welfare training every year.
International House London is a charitable education trust and we reinvest profits to improve your child’s learning experience.
Our Young Learner Centres are accredited by The British Council.