Italian Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults (CLTA)
Our part-time Italian Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults (CLTA) is a practical course for native or near-native Italian speakers.
The evening course is designed for people who are new to teaching Italian as a foreign language.
Italian Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults information
- Minimum student age for Italian Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults - 18 years +
- Level of Italian language required - fluent, native or near native Italian
- 6 students per class
Italian Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults schedule
- 12 weeks (108 hours plus observations)
- 9 hours lesson time per week
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 18.30 - 21.30
8 April – 4 July 2019
30 September – 19 December 2019
Italian Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults includes:
- Teaching Italian classes of different levels
- Input-sessions in methodology and language awareness
- Feedback and discussion sessions to help you learn and improve
- Observe qualified teachers, learn about classroom management and lesson planning
Applying for the CLTA course
- Choose your start date and click the apply now button.
- Complete the three page application form. The form asks for information about your education, training and qualifications, and the name and contact of a referee to support your application. Please have this information available before starting the application.
- Please complete the form in one sitting and save your answers off-line. If you leave the application form open for more than 30 minutes it could time-out and lose your data.
- Make a note of your confirmation reference number on the confirmation page.
- You should receive a confirmation email after completing the form (please check your junk box). If you do not receive an email please contact us.
- The confirmation page and email ask you to complete and return a written task. Acceptance on to the course is dependent on the successful completion of the written task and an interview. No money is taken at this stage.
- Once we have received your application and written task, we will contact you about the next stage.