Choose a course
Online English courses for children and teenagers (ages 8-17)
Your child can learn English, meet new friends from all over the world, and have fun with IH London live teaching online.
All our online courses are taught live by IH London teachers, with activities to learn with other students, and a full online social programme.
Our online courses are accredited by the British Council. You can also watch a sample lesson (produced with parental permission of course).
All your child needs is a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Students can learn and socialise safely
- Our online lessons are live lessons with our qualified English teachers.
- There are lots of activities for students to socialise and learn with each other.
- All students need is a laptop, tablet or phone.
- Students can learn English, have fun, boost their confidence, all within the safety of their home.
- All our teachers are DBS checked.
- Classrooms are password protected and teachers control access to the classroom.
- All students need to officially register with IH London to gain access.
- There are 3 young learner online courses to choose from.
Online speaking and writing exams are also available on request for an addition fee. To find out more, please email email@example.com.
We also offer bespoke online courses for groups.
Our Young Learner Team will create the perfect course tailored to your group’s skills, interests and goals. Bespoke group courses are available all year in London, Edinburgh and Online. We also offer great group rates on all our set courses across all our centres.
For more information on our Future Leaders Online bespoke courses, view our factsheets:
Online social programme included FREE
Young learner online social learning programme included with all young learner online courses.
I like very much the lessons and activities, since I can improve my English and have the opportunity to meet people from different countries. I think that the social activities are original and engaging.
I like doing activities with friends and learning English.