This course is for students who want to improve their English language level across all four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) in advance of taking the Cambridge C2 Proficiency test, and learn techniques for the test in order to achieve their best result.
By the end of this course you will…
- Be confident and prepared for the Cambridge C2 exam
- Negotiate and persuade effectively at senior management level in international business settings
- Understand the main ideas of complex pieces of writing
- Talk about complex or sensitive issues, and deal confidently with difficult questions
- Be able to study demanding subjects at the highest level, including postgraduate and PhD programmes
- A certificate with your new English level
- Achieve your best score in the Cambridge
- C2 Proficiency exam
What can I do next?
- Book and take your Cambridge exam at IH London. We are an accredited Cambridge English
- Use your new English skills for study, work and travel
- Get that promotion or start a new career
- Apply for postgraduate and PhD academic programmes