Can I get a Council Tax Exemption?

If you and other residents in your house or flat are full-time students you may not not have to pay Council Tax. This depends on where you live and also the length of your course so please check with your local council first. If you are eligible for an exemption or a reduction please come and get a Council Tax letter from Reception.