If I pass the course will I be able to find work easily in the UK?

It is possible to find work both in the UK and abroad where the Certificate in Teaching Languages to Adults CLTA is recognised and required when applying for jobs in Adult Education. However, it’s less common to be offered permanent, full-time contracts with one school. You are more likely to work for several different institutions, such as language schools and agencies.

At the end of your course, there will be a seminar on employment opportunities, which will give you practical advice on this matter. It also includes useful addresses, information on salaries, and working conditions.