English Explorer - London
Our English Explorer Young Learner Course offers a mix of engaging and stimulating English lessons in the morning, while afternoons are devoted to pursuing cultural activities across London.
This course is available for students aged 12-17 years old.
It is designed to help students build their English to its best possible level and is especially good for those who want to:
- Improve spoken English
- Increase vocabulary
- Prepare to study in the UK or aboard
- Make New friends
- Explore one of the most famous cities in the world!
All students receive 15 hours a week of English tuition and each afternoon students will explore a different part of London. The best thing about the course is that the class curriculum is integrated into the afternoon activities and excursions. There is a lot to learn about the Royal Family, the history of the Government, the Beatles in London, Notting Hill and more.
Each week there is also one full day excursion outside of London so students can make the most of their time in the UK.
English Explorer Young Learners schedule
- Start dates: 21 June, 28 June, 05 July, 12 July,19 July, 26 July, 2 August, 9 August
- Cost: £1050 a week
- Duration: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 weeks (21 June), 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,or 7 weeks (28 June), 1, 2, 3, 4,5 or 6 weeks (05 July), 1, 2,3,4 or 5 weeks (12 July), 1,2,3 or 4 weeks (19 July) 1,2 or 3 weeks (26 July) 1 or 2 weeks (02 August) or 1 week (09 August)
- Course weeks run from Wednesday to Wednesday (7 nights)
- Morning lessons are from 9.00 to 12.20 (3 hours with 20 minute break)
- Afternoon Explorer Sessions from 14:00 – 18:00 (depending on location)
- All tuition, textbooks and course materials
- Safe and secure onsite accommodation
- 24 hour supervision
- Full-board meals, snack and refreshments
- Educational trips and social programme
- End of course certificate
- Full travel and medical insurance
What’s not included?
- Transfers on arrival and departure from airports
- Unaccompanied Minor charge for personal collection and check-in (£50 each way)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and shopping (free banking provided by school). We advise £50 per week.
Apply for this course
Download and return application form
- Download the application form and save it to your computer. Then complete the form and save it, keeping a copy for your records, and return the completed form to email@example.com.
- Once we have received the form we will contact you to discuss the next steps.