Full-time CELTA - 4 weeks
Our full-time CELTA is ideal if you're looking to develop a career as a teacher of English as a foreign language (TEFL) in the UK or abroad.
The Cambridge ESOL CELTA is highly regarded throughout the world and is designed for people with little or no previous language teaching or training experience.
Acceptance onto a CELTA course is conditional upon completion of an application tasks, a language awareness task and an interview.
Full-time CELTA information
- Minimum student age for CELTA - 20 years + (18 and 19 year olds can be accepted at our discretion)
- Education standard for CELTA - equivalent to that required for entry into higher education
- English level for non-native speakers - equivalent to C2 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
Full-time CELTA schedule
- 4 weeks (120 hours)
- Full-time CELTA Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 16.00 or 11.30 - 18.30
Full-time CELTA includes:
- Daily small group teaching practice with students at different language levels
- Seminars and demonstrations to improve language awareness
- Classroom management and planning
To apply for this course, please follow the booking procedure below. Acceptance on to this course is dependent on the successful completion of written tasks and an interview which means that no money is taken at this stage.
Once we have received your application and written task, we will contact you about the next stage.