Individual 15 - pm
Our semi-intensive one-to-one English language course is an ideal way to develop language ability and skills that perfectly match your needs.
One-to-one English classes take place during the afternoon, Monday to Friday, at our central London language school.
- English level required: no minimum entry level
- Course length: minimum 1 week
- Minimum class size: 1
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time*: 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost**: £1,125.00 per week
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials.
Who is the course for?
Someone who needs a course tailored to their individual requirements, to improve their English language skills in particular areas and at their own pace.
A private, individual course with your own specialist trainer. There are 15 afternoon lessons a week and whole course is built around you.
Working with a teacher who has experience in your field, you choose the topics or skills to study. Areas covered may include:
- English for specific purposes: choose the English you need for your professional field
- Language improvement: develop an area you need to work on, perhaps fluency, or confidence in using the language, or for BULATS, IELTS or another internationally recognised Language test
- Skills-based: improve your business and commercial skills in areas such as presentations, negotiations, meetings and discussions